Friday 1 April 2016

Foolin' around...


I had two posts lined up for today. The first was a stupid prank which involved listing an old Whitesnake track called Fool For Your Loving as one of my '50 songs to take to my grave'; the second, to replace the first at midday, was the 'ha ha, April Fool' revealer, which you would probably have guessed anyway.

At the last minute, I just thought - what nonsense! It wasn't very funny and so many others will be doing something similar, only much better. So in the end I decided to post this instead. The songs and the vid from the proposed second post remain as I still think they are all rather wonderful (especially the All About Eve one). I've spared you Whitesnake. No one deserves that.

Apologies for even thinking you'd accept a silly, puerile joke like that in the first place. It will not happen again. Enjoy the tunes. I promise they are what they say they are, not  Rick Astley in disguise.


Soundtrack:

And one more - from Whistle Test in 1977:

1 comment:

  1. First of the Famous International Playboys1 April 2016 at 15:03

    better than Billy Joel.....

    ReplyDelete