Wednesday 22 June 2016

Welsh Wednesday #92

Tête à Tête by Euros Childs

I featured Euros Childs and my favourite song of his right back near the start of this series. No one cared. Hopefully there will be a little more interest in this one. To this day, Euros releases some great stuff. Last year's album 'Sweetheart' was his 9th in the ten years since the demise of Gorky's Zygotic Mynci. Better still, everything he puts out is available for free via his website.

In 2014, he put out an instrumental album of classical piano pieces. But you're not getting anything from that today. Instead, I've gone for a typical bit of Euros Childs quirkiness. Tête à Tête is from his 2013 album 'Situation Comedy' and it has a very silly accompanying video.


Dedicated to the Wales football team after the brilliant result on Monday night. Come on boys! Last 16 here we come!



3 comments:

  1. I'm a bit behind with some of Euros' releases, though I do have this one. 'Santa Claus don't come down the chimney any more, not since the switch to gas' is a marvellous line. Great video too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good for the quarters Robster
    As you would expect us Scots are now honoury Icelanders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck To Wales In The Euros & I Say To Beat N.I 2-0
    And If We Don't Meet In The Final See Yer's In World Cup Qualifiers

    ReplyDelete