Thursday 1 November 2018

A song for... November

It's getting colder, darker and generally more depressing. November isn't my favourite month, although it can be lovely during the few hours of sunshine we might be lucky to get in the middle of the day. So here's something bright to take us into the penultimate month of 2018. I know nothing about The String Cheese Incident, but I'm guessing one or two regular readers may well be familiar with them. A cursory glance at Wiki tells me they hail from Colorado and have been releasing music for more than 20 years. Today's track is taken from their 2005 album 'One Step Closer'.


3 comments:

  1. I've long been admirer of the band's moniker, but, to the best of my recollection, this is the first music I've heard by The String Cheese Incident. Rather good it is too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know about recently, but The String Cheese Incident used to make recordings of all their live gigs free to download.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as I know TSCI is a long playing band formed in the 90's by skier and skaters to earn some money. I listened to a few of their early songs that was inspired by handmade 60's West Coast sound long times ago.

    ReplyDelete