Wednesday 2 July 2014

Shucks...

There is no bigger tribute than when one of the people who inspired you to start a blog posts something like this. When the article chosen is one of the most personal things you've ever written, it's extremely moving. I've been in a dark place just recently, but JC's post today has brought me to the verge of tears for a good, heart-warming reason.

I don't do this to get praise, but it's still nice when it happens. I need no more motivation to keep the blog going - the only thing I need is more articles. I'm working on that.

In the meantime, download that Bohicas track I posted yesterday (if you haven't done so already) then go and give JC a smile at t(n)vv (if you haven't done so already). If our paths ever cross JC, I'm buying the drinks!  Cheers dude.

1 comment:

  1. To be fair, it is an amazing piece of work. You like Rand (that had his blog As Bs & Cs) have a book in you. Let's just say this is good practice for when you get around to it! I always hope when I log on in the morning that there is a post waiting for me so I can enjoy a cup of tea reading your merry tales. You may have outdone one area but there are so many other areas in music still left to be covered. I too don't post here often enough. I always say, 'I must reply this evening'. Other things always seem to take over. Note to self, 'Must try harder!'

    ReplyDelete